Banana Protein Pancakes
These are packed with protein and nutritious carbohydrate. Perfect for a healthy breakfast, or as a pre or post-workout meal.
- 1 medium ripe banana
- 3 large eggs whites
- ⅓ cup oats
- Half tsp cinnamon
- Vanilla Protein Powder (Optional)
- Coconut oil/spray OR half tsp of Butter
PROTEIN SAUCE INSTRUCTIONS
- Mix 1 scoop of protein powder with a little bit of water.
- Stir it well until it becomes creamy
- Put the banana in a bowl and mash with a fork.
- Add the egg whites and mix until well combined.
- Put the oats in a blender and blend until fine.
- Add the blended oats and cinnamon to the banana mix, and stir well.
- Heat a skillet over a medium heat with a dash of coconut oil or butter.
- Pour ¼ cup of the mixture into the skillet, cook on one side for about 1and a half minutes, then turn and cook on the other side for about 1 minute (or until golden brown on both sides).
- Serve (with or without honey) OR with the Protein Sauce and enjoy!
Serving Size: 5 pancakes
Total Fat 12g
Total Carbohydrate 50g
Protein 12g (Another 20-25g if you add the Protein Sauce to it)